seriously...it was funny
dude, she cant help she's ugly, gtf over it
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
seriously...it was funny
and that chick on your link is a burn victim man, the other chick....is just ugly as hell
![]()
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: knight_67</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and that chick on your link is a burn victim man, the other chick....is just ugly as hell. </div></div>
But that's what I'm saying! Just like she can't help that she's "ugly," the other girl can't help that she's a "burn victim."
Neither case makes it right to do what those folks are doing. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img] It's spreading over the Internet like wildfire, too. There is another forum I'm on and it has already been posted there (just a few hours ago). It's a damned shame that we treat one another like this and 99% of the people think it's acceptable and just continue laughing without actually taking into consideration the target of the attacks.
Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely not a saint and I know that making fun of someone because of their looks is not a "new" concept, but I do know that this is most definitely not right and needs to be stopped (although, at this point, that's impossible).
Officially retired
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PassMan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: knight_67</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and that chick on your link is a burn victim man, the other chick....is just ugly as hell. </div></div>
But that's what I'm saying! Just like she can't help that she's "ugly," the other girl can't help that she's a "burn victim."
Neither case makes it right to do what those folks are doing. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img] It's spreading over the Internet like wildfire, too. There is another forum I'm on and it has already been posted there (just a few hours ago). It's a damned shame that we treat one another like this and 99% of the people think it's acceptable and just continue laughing without actually taking into consideration the target of the attacks.
Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely not a saint and I know that making fun of someone because of their looks is not a "new" concept, but I do know that this is most definitely not right and needs to be stopped (although, at this point, that's impossible). </div></div>
She can help it. Its called plastic surgery.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
I'm not condoning it, but honestly if you're posting pics of yourself like that on any forum you're opening up yourself for criticism whether it be good or bad...
I think that's the main issue I have with it is that it wasn't her who posted her pictures. Unless I'm mistaken, it seems as if the original poster of that thread is actually an imposter and isn't even her boyfriend or related to her in any way. It's really just a big mess all around. I guess it was, in a way, her fault that the pictures leaked onto the net at all (they were on her MySpace page when I checked), but even then, it's still pretty cruel.
Officially retired
still funny nonetheless...she's ugly, and thinks shes hot
btw, not makin fun of the burn victim, i seen that on oprah, sad stuff
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Passman, she has those pics posted on her myspace..and her myspace isn't private. Not saying that making fun of someone is right...but seriously, the car, the poses, the picnic table, the towel, the sit up in a bikini, the pictures. SERIOUSLY.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
The thread was hilarious lol
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks